Saturday, September 24, 2011

What's New


Kade is now 18 months old and started going to nursery about 3 weeks ago. It is so crazy that my baby is growing up so fast and he is a little boy now. He is so much fun and learns new things everyday. He already says quite a few words some of which are: Mommy, Daddy, bottle, ball, fish, turtle, done, I got it, and more. He loves to dance to music and bang his head. He gets so into it. It is so funny to watch.
About a month ago I started watching a 3 month old baby girl, a 6 month old baby boy, and of course Kade every day. I know I'm pretty sure I am crazy, but it has been not too bad. Kade does get really jealous and upset sometimes though when I am holding one of the other babies, so he will try and come cuddle with me and push them away. He is so used to having all of the attention that I think it has been kinda hard on him.
On top of that for those of you who don't know, we are having another baby! Yay! I am 14 weeks along now. I had been soooo sick though so it has been really hard to function and be positive. I am finally starting to feel alot better, which I am so grateful for, but it still kinda depends on the day, but I will take that over being super sick every day. We are really excited though and I think Kade will be a great big brother. I am due March 22, so Kade and the baby will be almost exactly 2 years apart.
We celebrated our 5 year anniversary a couple of weeks ago. I cannot believe we have already been married 5 years. Time flies, and it is kinda freaky. I love Kyle so much though and am so lucky to have such an amazing man to have a family with and be with forever. Here are some recent pics we have taken. They are kinda random, but I always like adding pictures.



My handsome boy!
OHHHH!!




Cheese!




Riding pumba ride with cousin Aiden

2 comments:

  1. Great update, you need to update more often :) Kade and Aiden look so much alike, it's crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on baby #2! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete