Sunday, September 13, 2009

3 Years!


A couple of weeks ago we celebrated our 3rd year anniversary! It is amazing how time flies. It was a great day. I came home from work and there were flowers sitting on the table for me, and I walked into the bedroom and Kyle had fallen asleep, it was so cute. Anyways he got us an anniversary gift and it was a new camera, which I was so excited for because we have been having to use his camera phone for months now. We than went to see the Joseph Smith movie downtown because that is where we went for our first single date together. (Our first date was a double date) After that we went to Tucano's for dinner and it was really yummy. It was a really great day and I am so greatful for such a wonderful husband and best friend. I love you Kyle!

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! I'm glad ya'll had a good one. Your hair looks great by the way :) Oh and your belly is really starting to poke, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! wow three years! time flies.

    ReplyDelete