Tuesday, August 31, 2010

4 YEARS!!!!

Our anniversary is today, and I honestly can't believe it has been 4 years already. I remember our wedding day like it was yesterday. I came home from work today and went in the bedroom and there was a big vase of pink roses sitting on the table. It was so sweet. Than Kyle took me out to dinner and we went to outback steakhouse. After dinner we went and rented a movie from blockbuster and Kyle, Kade and I all laid down to watch a movie. We decided we wanted to keep things pretty simple this year with Kade being so young and all, but we had alot of fun anyway. I love Kyle so much he is my best friend, and I am the luckiest girl ever. It has been the best 4 years, and I am so glad I get to be with him forever!
I LOVE YOU SWEETHEART!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment