Monday, August 2, 2010

Busy,busy,busy!!!

wow this past week or so has been so crazy! Just to give you and idea I have girls camp tomorrow so last week we were doing a bunch of stuff trying to get everything ready. The weekend was super busy. On Friday when I got home my cousin courtney was in town so she came over and helped me bake a bunch of things for our young women fundraiser which was a yard sale/ bake sale. So it was way fun to see her and hang out with her for awhile. So that night I was up way too late getting last minute stuff done for it and than I had to be at the yard sale at 7 to help set up the next morning. We did awesome though. We made 854.00! It was great so the yard sale ended at 2 and than I had a wedding shower to go to for a friend. Right when I got home from that we headed to Kyles sisters house because his other sister was in town so we were able to visit with them for a little bit. That was alot of fun as well. Than when we got home from that we literally fell into bed. Well I had a meeting the next morning at 8:30 and I totally slept through my alarm. I was exhausted. I felt so bad. Than we went to church and I had meeting after church for youth conference which is the week after girls camp, and I am sorry but I think that is crazy. I can't really think about youth conference until girls camp is over, but I have no choice. Right after my meeting I came home and crashed hard. Wow it felt so good. It was the craziest weekend ever! Well we are going to girls camp tomorrow which I am super excited for, but Kyle is having surgery on Thursday, so it is going to be another crazy week. I totally love my calling though and it has been so much fun! I just had no idea how much my leaders did when I was a young women. Hopefully next weekend will be a little more relaxing, and hopefully girls camp is a success! Kade is going to be 5 months on Thursday, and I can't believe it has already been that long. He is loving solid foods. So far he eats rice cereal, sweet potatoes, carrots, bananas, and today he tried apricots for the first time. He eats so much I swear. Its also fun because I have been making my own baby food, and I love it. Kade is getting so much more fun and interactive everyday, and I love it when he laughs. Kyle can always get a laugh from him. He is such a happy boy and we love him soooooooooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment