Friday, December 18, 2009

It has been quite a while since I posted so I thought I would give a little update! I am now 30 weeks along and Kyle and I are so excited to meet our little guy soon. The nursery is all ready for him, it has been so much fun to do, and is super cute. I will have to post pics of it. Also we have been very busy getting ready for Christmas. The other night I went to my mom's and all the girls made goodies for like 5 hours straight. It was alot of fun but soo tiring. It has been so much fun this year getting ready for Christmas. So Kyle and I got a new addition to our family about a month ago. We got a puppy. Her name is Abby, she is a boxer and she is so much fun. Aiden and Ella love her so much, they are so cute with her.

This is me at 30 weeks, I know I look terrible because honestly I just got out of bed but just wanted to get a quick pic to post, but lately I don't really care how I look cuz I am always so exhausted so sorry. But it is so much fun. Our little guy is moving around like crazy and it is so fun just to watch my tummy move.






Aiden, Ella and Abby Me and Abby Abby Kyle and Abby Aiden, Ella, and Abby

2 comments:

  1. Time really is flying by. It's nearing the end! You look really cute in that pic of you w/ the dog :) Can't wait to get together after the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a boxer too! They are great with kids. Ruby LOVES Abe! You look so cute and I can't believe how fast time has flown by since the last time I saw you. Good luck and keep updating!

    ReplyDelete