Friday, January 22, 2010

35 WEEKS!

I am now 35 weeks, that means only 35 more days to go! We are so excited, and I am so ready to have this baby. I really don't see how he can continue to grow and get any bigger because I feel like my tummy doesn't have any more room. We still haven't come up with any names so if you have any suggestions feel free to let us know, we could use all the help we can get! I went to the doctor's the other day and apparently the baby's head is already down and ready for exit. I thought that was pretty cool that babies just know what to do to get ready. He just figured it out early which means he's going to be really smart right? J/K!

Here are some pictures of the nursery. It is officially finished and I absolutely love it. It has been such a fun project to do! Now the only thing we need for it is the baby! YAY!



We found most of the stuff on KSL Classifieds which is way exciting because you can find just as nice of stuff a little used for the fraction of the cost. I did lots of research and watched every day for just what I wanted and I think it turned out perfectly. I think it is my new favorite room in the house.

4 comments:

  1. I love the room! So cute! Yeah for KSL. We did that with Lydia as well. You are such a cute pregnant lady!! I am excited to meet my new nephew. Tell him he needs to come by Feb 22nd so we can come up and see him ok? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so cute... You look so good love your hair...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristina! First of all, your new house is FABULOUS! I'm so impressed! Three years into our marriage my husband and I were still living in a tiny little apartment-- definitely not a posh new house!!! Second, it was so good to see you and your family last week. Third, I'm so jealous that you have your nursery all together. I haven't even started on that endeavor and I'm really dreading it. Fourth, you look really great. Fifth, anytime you want to go to lunch. . . I'm up for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pick a day next week when you'd like to go to lunch! We have to do it soon or it will never happen!

    ReplyDelete