Friday, April 16, 2010

Pictures

We took Kade to get his pictures taken for the first time the other day . It was alot of fun but it took forever because he kept crying so we didn't get as many good ones as I would have hoped but I think they still turned out darn cute. Here are some of the pics I downloaded from the photography site.. He is about 5 and a half weeks in these. He is so much fun. We love him so much. Sorry It is a little bit picture overload but I loved them all so much! I think the lighting on some of them isn't very good but oh well!















We could choose one picture for the package we got and this is the one I chose because he is sort of smiling and I just really liked this one, but it was hard to narrow it down and choose so I finally just had to make a decision.











3 comments:

  1. Wow! He is getting so big! Very cute pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one you picked is my favorite too! They are all so cute though. What a cute nephew I have!

    ReplyDelete