Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Kade's Blessing

Kade in Kyle's blessing outfit
Kade in his blessing outfit
Mommy and Kade

Daddy and Kade

Our Family

On Sunday we blessed Kade. It was such an awesome day! Kyle gave a beautiful blessing. I am so grateful for such a wonderful husband who is worthy to hold the priesthood and that he was able to bless our son. It was such a special day for our family. I am so grateful for all the friends and family that came, and everyone who helped out. We love our little boy so much and are so grateful for the blessing he has been in our lives. He is growing so fast and getting cuter and more fun everyday! I love both the boys in my life so much! We forgot to take pictures until everyone left so I was kind of sad but we got some of our little family.

2 comments:

  1. It was fun to be part of your special day! You are all too cute! Happy First Mother's Day on Sunday too! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were sad we missed his special day. You look beautiful! I am glad the day went well for you.

    ReplyDelete