Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2 months



This was Kade in the hospital right after he was born
2 months old. See how much he has grown.

About 2 weeks ago Kade had his 2 month doctor appt. He weighed 11 1lbs 11 0zs which was average, and he was 24 inches long which means he has grown 4 inches in 2 months. He is in the 80% for his height which is not surprising at all. I knew he would be a tall boy. He has just a little noggin though he is only in the 10% for his head. These last 2 1/2 months have been so much fun. Kade is so smiley now and he is starting to babble and "talk" back to us alot. He is getting so strong too and loves to stand up and can almost roll over on his own now. I cannot believe how fast he is growing. But he really does get more fun and interactive everyday.
Kyle and I have been getting back into raquetball recently and are lovin it . We have been playing with some friends,( Brig and Steph, and Jamison and Heather) You guys are awesome! It had been too long since we played, and now we try to play at least once a week. It has been so great to get back into exercising. I have been addicted to The Biggest Loser and it has really motivated me to get back into shape, and I am so proud of myself I have lost about 37 lbs since I had Kade, and for Mother's Day Kyle got me some new work out clothes which I love. Thanks honey!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ya, Biggest looser is the BEST show ever! Good job Kristina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow he is getting big so fast, and so cute.

    ReplyDelete