Saturday, July 17, 2010

Las Vegas Part 2

The next weekend Kyle was able to come up and pick me and my mom up and we went and stayed with his sister Deeann. We hung out and Deeann made a cute little sling to carry Kade in for me. We got to see Kades cousins Reagan and Hayden. It had been a while since we had seen them. The last time was when Kade was like 2 and a half months old so Hayden looked alot different. Deeann and Hayden

Hayden was pushing Kade in the bumbo all around the kitchen



Kade and Daddy



Kyle, Kade, and I went down to the strip and walked around the Bellagio than decided it was too hot so we went back. The strip is really overrated. I need to remember that next time.
It was a great trip and I am really glad we were able to get away. I realize I don't have any pics of Reagan and I don't know why, but he was so excited to see his uncle Kyle and Kyle brought him some little cars and he was so happy. He was really mad that we were leaving without him and wouldn't come tell us goodbye. He is such a cute boy. It was so great to visit with Deeann and Jeremy and Reagan and Hayden. You will have to come see us again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment