Friday, July 16, 2010

Las Vegas!!!

Kade and I went to Vegas for 10 days with my parents to see family and help out my brother and sister-in-law who just had their second baby girl Kenna. She is so adorable.Along with getiing to see kades two cousins on my side of the family, kyles sister lives 15 minutes away from my brother so we got to visit with them and their two little boys. It was alot of fun. We went swimming everyday sometimes twice a day. We got to spend the fourth of July with Daniel and Melanie and my parents. Aunt Melanie bought Kade a cute outfit for the 4th and we got pics ofthe cousins. This post is about the first part of the trip before Kyle came down. Kenna, Lydia, and Kade

Baby Kenna

Nanna with Kade and Kenna

Kade riding a bike

Kade all ready for swimming

Kade and Lydia


We had lots of fun visiting with Daniel and Melanie, Lydia and Kenna. Thanks so much for letting us stay with you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristin
    I am way behind but I have enjoyed your blog. I talked to your mom today and she said you have found your niche as a mom.

    You have great little family. Kade is a doll. Hey it just hit me. The 3 Ks.

    Marg Van Noy

    ReplyDelete